Yours in Health,
Dr. Jim Hollenbach
Jim Hollenbach, DC, FICPA
Chiropractic has been a part of my life since the age of 8. Due to a neck muscle condition called torticollis, my mother had brought me to a Chiropractor at an early age. After a series of adjustments, I had regained structural alignment and was educated by my doctor on the benefits of routine care. Being an active child in many sports, I learned that Chiropractic was going to be a part of my life moving forward.
Dr. Jim is a leader in wellness in his community and cares for patients of all ages. He opened his chiropractic office in 2001. The practice has grown in 13 years to a Holistic Wellness Center that offers complimentary care through Massage, Acupuncture, Nutritional Counseling, Yoga and Midwifery. He leads group runs, sponsors half marathon teams and encourages yoga and stretching to all his patients.
Dr. Jim studied undergraduate at the University of Delaware and graduated with a BA degree in Psychology. He completed his Chiropractic degree at Life University in Atlanta, GA in 2000. He returned to his home state shortly after and opened Hollenbach Family Chiropractic in June of 2001 in Madison NJ.
Dr Jim is an active member in the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and Association of NJ Chiropractors. He is Webster Technique certified. He has taught courses in Public Health and Urine Analysis at Life University following his graduation.
Dr. Jim is the creator and host of the "Lunch and Learns" series at Whole Foods Market in Madison. Dr. Jim speaks on numerous health related topics as well as organizes other healthcare professionals to speak to the public on pertinent topics related to health and well being.
· Madison High School Wrestling Team Chiropractor
· Sponsors Scholarship for MHS Wrestling team senior each year
· Spring Hill Assisted Living Staff Chiropractor
· New York Jets Team Chiropractor 2009 Season
· Madison Chamber of Commerce member 2001-present
· Madison Chamber of Commerce President 2008-2010
· Taste of Madison Committee Chair
· May Day "Town Clean up" Team Captain 2001-present
· Chairperson for "Mayor's Wellness Campaign" 20012-present
· Madison Downtown Development Commission, Chairperson 2015-2016
· Philadelphia Marathon 2012, 2015
· New York City Marathon 2013
· Married to Ann Hollenbach with daughter Mia and son Quinn
He practices the following techniques:
· Full Spine Diversified
· Thompson Drop technique
· Webster's technique
· Trigger point release therapy